WWG1WGA. Jesus is my Savior. Child of God. Trump is the best President EVER!!!

You see--the Graham's are part of the pedo stuff......they have been named by victims and now they are throwing their towel in out in the open for all to see......

https://www.newsmax.com/us/graham-influence-vaccination-biden/2021/05/16/id/1021604/

US Army Veteran SGT E-5 Dec75-Dec79 Pvt E1 GOD'S Army Most of my miserable existence! IF

In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication

from my experience with religion is that about 99% of those who sit in the buildings on sunday, worshiping the sun and NOT THE SON, FAKE christians are there for the everything else will be added and NOT seeking FIRST THE KINGDOM OF GOD AND HIS RIGHTOUSNESS!
NOT me! If Walker, the TRUTH HAS SET me FREE! THANK YOU MERCIFUL GOD ALMIGHTY FOR OPENING my EYES SO THAT i CAN SEE, my EARS SO THAT i CAN HEAR AND my HEART SO YHAT i CAN UNDERSTAND
Matthew 6:33
New King James Version
33 But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

WWG1WGA. Jesus is my Savior. Child of God. Trump is the best President EVER!!!

In response Adolph Medina to his Publication

Funny you should say that. I use to go to church and be very "churchlike" but God made me very uncomfortable in the church and then just called me out of it all together. I was taught to meditate and retaught to praise and pray.

i LOVE how the Amplified Version translates GOD'S WORD!
TO THE POINT!

Matthew 6:33
Amplified Bible
33 But first and most importantly seek (aim at, strive after) His kingdom and His righteousness [His way of doing and being right—the attitude and character of God], and all these things will be given to you also.

from
Amplified Bible.
Matthew 22:14
For many are called (invited, summoned), but few are chosen.”

In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IfWalker in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Adolph Medina, click on at the bottom under it