I was sent here to slay a demon of the deep. The only problem is, that I was sent here in physical form.

I seem to be lashing out. I can't stand this movie anymore! I'm just gonna groove to some disco tunes. Lashing out.

In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication

What a Q Jammin’ crew!! Everyone looks awesome all duded up, especially you!! Love your moves too! No wonder you’ve been shaking that magic booty of yours uncontrollably!!

I was sent here to slay a demon of the deep. The only problem is, that I was sent here in physical form.

In response Chill Bite to his Publication

Not uncontrollably. Disco is a dance revolution! It takes footwork and remember, the party is in the basement! You shake those hips, that booty, and keep your feet with the beat!

In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication

Oh, no you’re right Nackendara, I certainly stand corrected and should’ve been more specific. Your dance moves are always perfect, I meant when you were happily making this great Q tribute with you and all your friends!

No worries. It's not really a tribute, it's me lashing out. The Q vibe, it's been quite a while.

In response Chill Bite to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Nackendara in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Nackendara Teslar, click on at the bottom under it