There is [IT] again 🤣🤣🤣 Biden's razor-sharp State Secretary for Health is a role model when it comes to hygiene! 😂 I already love the Biden troupe. A political freak show of the extra class, which is supposed to represent the modern, colorful America!

Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

Not a globalist-commie so no more Twitter. I believe in We The People. More likely to get shot in Chicago than die from the scamdemic.

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Guilty of senecide.

God fearing Patriotic Grandmother, married 40 plus years, I stand with God, Trump, truth and freedom!

The Lord said he would send delusion, this guy is delusional, no doubt.

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

😳🤢🤮🤢

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

For God and Country WWG1WGA !! Trump is and will always be my President ! ThankQ #SaveTheChildren

OMG LOL God Help us !! what the heck is that thing !!!!