This is my super darling brother .. We were both brought up in the UK Care System - We made it through it - with scars but we have both done good ! Today he had the Pfizer Vaccine i am gutted.

I hope it's saline but he is ill, vomited staright away, so i don't think it is ... he never did no one wrong ! This isn't fair on good people 😪

Only people mentioned by @SammyTrump in this post can reply

In response Samantha Greenwood to her Publication

Praying for him right now..Lord Jesus, You are our Healer! By Your stripes we are healed! Please touch this man and give his body rest. In your name Father we cancel any and all assignments from satan! Please heal this young man and restore his body. In your name we pray, Amen.

59 years old and currently living in the UK. Hoping for a better 2021 in a world free of censorship and oppression. Freedom for all.

So Sorry 🙏 to hear this 😔

In response Sam Barrow to his Publication

Thankyou ... Gutted to be honest

(1) Show this thread

it might sound harsh but it is his decision ...we can ndo more than simply talk to people, give them a chance to understand and research! he shall recover soon..good wishes his way

WWG1WGA!!! Patriot Party 🇺🇲♥️🤍💙🇺🇲 It you are not pissed off, you are not paying attention! WAKE UP!

Lots of Prayers! This madness has to stop and soon! God please be with our world and our great people! We trust "The Plan" but are mental and emotional exhausted!

In response Just Me!!!! to her Publication

Thanks - my thoughts are exactly the same as yours - this needs to end and soon !! Threw up straight after having it and is now off work sick

(1) Show this thread

I'm a Wife, Mother of 3 and Grandmother of 6 plus 1 Sweet Angel in Heaven, Stepmother of 2 and Step Grandmother of 5.They are My Life's Jo

Hope he pulls through. I'll Pray for your family. May God be with you all and wash your brother of any harmfulness these cruel evil people have placed on Our World. I myself do not trust any of these so called Vaccines. Keep him close by so you can watch over him and If I were you only go to a Doctor you know very well and absolutely can trust.
Praying for Peace & Joy Around the World, We Need A Total Cleansing From All This Evil! All My Blessings & Love Go Out To The World, May We All Be Protected From This Evil Trying It's BEST To Take Us Down.
Amen

Refugee of Twit and Parl. Christian patriot who weeps for her country.

Lord, we lift up Samantha's brother to your loving care. Purge the poisson from his body and render him whole in Jasus Holy Name. Amen. Thank you Abba. Blood of Jesus Abba. Amen.

In response Angie Twotoo to her Publication

Thankyou

(1) Show this thread

Here for Trump and keeping up with the Anons🇺🇸🙏 Proud❤ WIFE❤, Mom and Grandma 🚫NO DM'S🚫

🙏 my 88 yr old dad received it today.🙏

Refugee of Twit and Parl. Christian patriot who weeps for her country.

In response Have Faith to her Publication

The Blood of Jesus be on your dad today. May he be protected always, in Jesus Holy Name. Amen. Thank you Abba.

In response Have Faith to her Publication

It's just awful ... this needs to stop !!!

(2) Show this thread

🇨🇦 patriot. I ❤️ President Trump & all he stands for: Freedom Truth Love Peace #WWG1WGA #GESARA, #5D IFBAP Not a dating app! Will block!

OMG! That's awful! I hope there isn't anything seriously wrong with him, and I hope he doesn't get the second dose. 🙏

In response LoveMy Cats to her Publication

He is getting the second one - 21 days ... this should not be happening !!!

(1) Show this thread