Only people mentioned by @patroitgirl17 in this post can reply

In response patroitgirl17 to her Publication

you better believe it...!!!!

you better believe it...!!!!

President Donald J. Trump Is Our Commander In Chief. U.S. Army Vietnam Era Veteran 6/72 -7/79 Ex Lead Guitarist

And turning back to Trump!!

I trust the plan, some days are a struggle! Excited to be FOLLOWED BY VINCENT KENNEDY! Jesus saved me. In a relationship so not looking!

Yes, true revival!

it is imperative for us to do so

ONE CAVEAT - not all churches are of God! Ask your pastor, Reverend whatever pointed questions and listen carefully, bc you know the correct answer.

The most gifted and loving light source came from this online pastor, Dr. Arnold Murray, a vet, combat marine. His church is open 24/7 by satellite feed ... his videos live on although sadly he departed in 2014 ... chapter by chapter, verse by verse, a scholar who has the scripture in Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek - corrects mistranslated works. Enjoy!

https://shepherdschapel.com/satellitefeed

I love God, Our Flag, Our Country and most of all Our President! God Bless America 🙏🇺🇸❤️

For some he never left ❤️😇🙏

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

No doubt and it's happening..More and more of my friends and family are asking more questions about Scripture and the bible meanings or how to find a specific answer...and when I show them a chapter or tell them to ask in prayer for God to reveal himself to them ,grab their bible and just flip and stop. Then with eyes closed, point and read the Scripture they land on..
No pressure.. 😉LOL🙏

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

I think it's already happening!