Only people mentioned by @patroitgirl17 in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response patroitgirl17 to her Publication

We will be returning to home school, community schooling and daycare.

No, not everyone can teach their own children but the current public school system is over!

Children should learn based on their parents educational plan for them not the Reptilian Cabal!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Agreed - I home schooled by son for a few years. Best decision I ever made. My biggest regret was giving in to the pressure of my family and putting him back in public school. Biggest waste of time. He learned nothing from then on. I highly recommend home schooling. They have it down to a science.

WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I am a teacher. I and many teachers have been fighting for our students and holding the line for the best education we can give our students for decades. This includes teaching them to think and not what to think, honoring our country, honoring all who have sacrificed for our country, and to know how blessed they are to live in this country. Parents have all the power...not teachers. Parents taking 100% interest and control of public education would fix the current crises. Instead of removing children, help educators like myself take bake control of what and how your child learns. Parents have all the power, it's time for every parent to use it.

(2) Show this thread

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Schools almost out, take the reins and help your Children grow up straight and strong!
https://www.yumpu.com/en/document/read/53253643/prevention-frontiers-inc

The first year of homeschooling can be difficult. Stick with it. It is so worth it. Enlist help in subjects you are not comfortable teaching. You can find far more interesting books for your children. If you children are in school.. Read their text books. Do you find them interesting or boring? Why don't t many children like to read. Strive to help your children be curious. It is the best foundation that keeps them going.