Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

https://www.bitchute.com/video/aN0NH7R1NW3s/
Q is Truth 100% Proof EPIC 3-Year Delta! Trump is Still President! Dan Scavino Comms! Military Court
ChristianPatriotNews

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

Jimbo, would this mean that Peru's elections coming up would be canceled? Have you come across any sauce on Peru?

Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

Ok, PLS tag me if you do come across anything. Much appreciated, thanQ. Their elections are coming up, June 6. Mainstream media in Peru says the Japanese, Fujimori, daughter of former President of Peru from 15 years ago should be voted in otherwise, if Castillo is voted in their country will be like Venezuela. Another words following NWO. My friend in Peru keeps track on line and is a Trump supporter but he says people in Peru have a hard time letting go of mainstream. I'm trying to help him out. Same problem everywhere. *Q drop in the vid. you posted says, "united we stand, WW". It helps as I guide him through the drops. Prayers for countries less fortunate. We count on America, the land of the free as we help ourselves.🙏💗