Hi family.. #SaveTheChildren, WWG1WGA, Honored to be apart of history, One crazy trip we are on. Ready to clean up after the Storm. 🙏🏻💦

🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿❤️🙏🏻😎🐸😬

RESEARCH THIS.... IT’S TRUE! MEMES IMO HAVE A LOT OF GOOD INFORMATION...... but do your own research. GREAT MEME BTW THANK YOU‼️

In response Kathleen Carr to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MAGNETGLOVE in this post can reply

Love God,myfamily&mycountry, pro-life,pro-2A,anti-vaxxer,#FamilyIsEverything,#digital soldier,anon,mom,grandma,Godalways wins,JFKjrlives❤

In response DJT THE LAST PRESIDENT to his Publication

Hi family.. #SaveTheChildren, WWG1WGA, Honored to be apart of history, One crazy trip we are on. Ready to clean up after the Storm. 🙏🏻💦

In response Kennedy Trump Vision to her Publication

✨✨✨💞🙏🏻👼🏻

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

(3) Show this thread

Love God,myfamily&mycountry, pro-life,pro-2A,anti-vaxxer,#FamilyIsEverything,#digital soldier,anon,mom,grandma,Godalways wins,JFKjrlives❤

In response DJT THE LAST PRESIDENT to his Publication

on her Instagram tonight
(Caroline B Kennedy)

MAGA first, MEGA second, FREE & SAVE the Children. Digital Soldier. WWG1WGA

🧐Eyes open coming friday = 16 juli ! ! ! (22 years (11:11) ago "plane" crash 16-7-'99 ) ? ? ? Some (wh) event? ? ?

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

wowza

(4) Show this thread