Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Whoaaa Welcome back!
You have been missed!

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

great banner!

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

THE CRIMINAL CABAL DOESN'T CARE, THIS IS THEIR GOAL... THAT'S WHY MORE PEOPLE SHOUD WAKE UP AND THE CRIMINAL CABAL DESTROYED!

(1) Show this thread

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

Very powerful! Loves it!!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

You are amazing Victoria :)
Love you Patriot. GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS!

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

👍🤨

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

Awesome INDEED!!🥰

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

Now we're talking right to the core of TRUTH! ThanQ Veronica, very courageous woman!!!🙏💗

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

You go girl! 👊👊👊
God Bless you, my warrior princess! 🙏😇❤️

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

Awesome sign! 🤩🤩
Bound to help save many lives! 🙏🙏

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Look at all of the views its getting! Awesome

Are we all really supposed to believe that autism "just happened." It never existed growing up. Now every other kid has it. These kids are full of heavy metals. Did those heavy metals just happen to get into their systems? Outrageous that these vaccines were forced upon us.

God Loving Husband Father Maga Q🇺🇸🙏🌏Sacrifice Everything for the betterment of Mankind!

thats so awesome!.... Times like this are a love/hate relationship for living in small town rural Texas. First fuck the mask and vaccine and this town agreed for the most part. However, im not in a major city to lead or stand with fellow PATRIOTS! GOD bless

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

Id love to come to Chicago and hang on that bridge with you!!!

😍💯🤩

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

We love you, Veronica!!! Thank you for being such an inspiration!!!!