Only people mentioned by @AdrianSornet in this post can reply

In response Adrian Sornet to his Publication

There is absolutely no place on THIS planet where he will be safe! No where. His land/houses are/were sold off and all assets will be put in a trust. This pos aint going anywhere. So let the talk trash all they want..patriots are all over this piece of turd.. And that is my humble opinion....

Excuse me, this guy committed mass murder. Is there any person or government that would protect him? There should be no place on Earth that would shelter fauci from his crimes. What is stopping the US government from arresting him? Oh, that's right, the CCP might object or give him refuge.

In response Doctor WHO to his Publication

No. The only reason he is still walking around is to get the rest of the cabal to show their hand..He aint gonna escape to anywhere.. hes either going to gitmo.. I hear that place us filling up..or they will put him in one of the other federal prisons around the earth. one is in iceland another in, i think, Ecuador..one off coast if Spain.. yeah. as soon as hes done what the patriots need he's done for..

In response Doctor WHO to his Publication

the real question should be WHY are these two fleas still roaming the earth and breathing our oxygen?

(2) Show this thread

Hunter,Ozzie PATRIOT,always felt the world wasnt what it should be.

https://conspiracydailyupdate.com/2020/07/12/trump-qanon-and-the-plan/#more-355369 LATEST WHATS BEEN HABBENING! enjoy AND SMILE WE ARE ALMOST THERE.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Let him try to run, he'll just lead us to other corrupt people in other countries. Don't think for a moment that there isn't a satellite eye up in space watching and listening to his every move.

No free passes for those playing the game.

Somehow i feel he is already having the chains on all his limbs!! but yeah we need the drama for the sheep to wake up!