4517, Search, translate FR - En, Check false images and more A doubt about a picture, a translation? leave me a message

THREAD ISAAC KAPPY - Bellemont Incident
a different vision of events by Alice

This lady didn't see the news about Isaac's "death" until a couple days after speaking to him. Very strange. Funny we are supposed to disregard that phone call as total nonsense but hold all the other ones Corey has told us about as gospel. I'm not doing it.
I believe Isaac is alive and well and in the witness protection program. Shortly after he "died" Jeffrey Epstein was arrested. Do you think that's a coincidence? I don't.

Now Harvey Weinstein has also been arrested and much of Hollywood is, at the least, on house arrest with the Government disguising it as "quarantine" for the Coronavirus. Have you seen the ankle monitor that Ellen Degeneres has been wearing?

Tell me your thoughts. Watch my videos so you can see more reasons why I believe Isaac is still alive.
Alice, April 26, 2020
https://alicedownrabbithole.blogspot.com/2020/04/isaac-kappy-lives.html

-To be continued tomorrow -

Only people mentioned by @Candidiam17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TheBest isYet2Come, click on at the bottom under it