Approved! There is a replica of the Oval Office next to the White House called "Castle Rock Studio" 😎

Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

πŸ‘‰ find me here! https://linktr.ee/petahjane

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

this is hilarious

My family is everything to me ❀ God Bless The USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Can someone explain what we are looking at? It looks just like the White house and pans around to the grounds?

If they knew without a doubt Joe was truly the rightful President it wouldnt mater where he signs stuff. Optics is everything at this point.
Pray the good guys find what their looking for so this nightmare will end.

Fire!

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

Did ol Joe get locked out of the White House so he doesn't dirty it up?

TRUTH SEEKER ,TRANCE DJ , FATHER ,ANIMAL LOVER ,ONE OF THE GOOD GUYS,SUPORTING MY PATRIOT BROTHERS/SISTERS WORLDWIDE

DESIGNATED SURVIVOR SERIES SET ?

Wife of a Veteran, God Loving Patriot, Dairy Goat Farmer and Producer of Hand made Goat Milk Skin Care Products. WWG1WGA

let say this is so, the question I have is why is he not at the real oval office

In response Sandra Barbier to her Publication

Because he is not the real one. Because he cheated. Because there is the Inseraction Act. Because there is no more the Corporation. There are a lot of valuable certified reasons.

Once the storm is over, you won't remember how you made it through...but one thing is certain. You won't be the same person who walked in.

In response Sandra Barbier to her Publication

He isn't President. We don't let just anybody cruise in through the front door and set up residency.

(2) Show this thread

??? What's happening here????

Are you implying the oval office on the white house grounds is a movie set? What proof besides this video?

I'm all for finding information but this is weaker than weak. Literally just a pan shot of the white house into the oval office, where the oval office is actually located....Not getting it....

In response frankie mundo to his Publication

This is the most conslidated source of the most up to date intel. Initially, the clues were slim and led to speculation. As of yesterday, enough pieces completely verified that--yes, that's exactly what's going on. Biden's embarassing behavior is so crazy--and getting crazier--and blatantly contradictory, because he's being TOLD to--following the script laid out for him. The punishment fits the crime. He is trainwrecking the party himself so the public dems will want off the ride, and HE will wake up the ones that we could not. Verified.

(1) Show this thread

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

well now the car in the window makes sense - because the rest looks like a parking garage

1 Samuel 20:19 Where does your arrow land concerning the rock Ezel? Will you run or stay?

Holy crap

Loving Jesus while enjoying The Best Movie of All Time🍿

Ultimate Kek