I'm still not one hundred percent...
BUt I'm going to the bridge a bit earlier than normal, while I still have a bit of energy.
I will stay as long as I can

"VACCINE=WARCRIME/
LOOK IT UP"

#ThePeoplesBridge

Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

Good to see you smiling through it ❤️ bless you and hope you are back to 100% asap xx

Much Love ❤️

Feel Better Friend! God Bless You 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

Sending you a Cosmic Hug 🤗 💜

You are invincible! Glad you are feeling better! (I think I have exactly what Nicole had down in the DFW area..most likely from sheeple who shed! 😡).

😘

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

Prayers of strength and healing for you (((Veronica))). Please don't push too hard.

Hi family.. #SaveTheChildren, WWG1WGA, Honored to be apart of history, One crazy trip we are on. Ready to clean up after the Storm. 🙏🏻💦

💃❤️💃❤️💃❤️💃😎🙏🏻😬 Love ya V🐸🍿🐸💖

Take a few swigs of raw apple cider vinegar with the mother hips in it. STUFF WORKS> glad I didn't know about it when I was partying in my early twenties, lol.

This Patriot loves God, Country, Family. #FamilyIsEverything

Hope you feel better soon friend!!

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

I needed your smile amd positivity today! Thank you!

Only followers of this user (@Enlightened999) can see their posts

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

Glad to see that smile today :)

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

Be well Veronica! 💖

Only followers of this user (@RedpilledRN) can see their posts