Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Faith. Family. Facts. Future. Faith. Faith. Faith.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Deep breaths together now.
Let's start up the Generators.

....whole world needs to come together...and royally fuck some shit up!

Bama Fan - panhandle beach lover. MAGA-WWG1WGA

I wonder if the hold up is the completion of the space net? So many thousands of upgrades and conversions still be processed. 🚀

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Never EVER GIVE UP

In response memes matter to her Publication

Truth, Patriot. We will not yield.

“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan Press On! has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.”
― Calvin Coolidge

(1) Show this thread

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

We've already seen many big wins. Enjoy each and every one to the fullest. More to come.

I'm not giving up

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

Hi Kim, thanks as always for the update.

#GodWins, #Trump2020, Twitter refugee

NEVER GIVE UP, NEVER SURRENDER🙏🏻🇺🇸🇺🇸

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA

100%👍

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖