For any who may think I may be a pastor or a student of religion throughout my life, I want to tell You, I have never been. God has awoken me over the last 2 to 3 years and I have become this way as Jesus has walked me out and Our Father has sent many dominos a fallin for this to happen. I Am just as You are, I was a salesman, and ran service and parts depts, then I just didn't, it took time to figure out why, but I learned it Was All Gods Plan for Me, just as He has A Plan A for YOU. The Alpha Plan Trumps them All.

#YourArentCrazy
#changeisOK
#wwg1wga
#AllIsGOoD

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

i too was in sales. HEALTH INSURANCE. Was teaching a new paradigm based on trumps price transparency. old model of indemnity, mixed with other sources of funds, over 9 million, so they could go anywhere for care based on 2× the medicare rate, viavprovider agreements, most recieve money back, yes, its true, but exhausting to teach. no cancellations in a year and a half- two years. company older than bcbs. great deal, saved and made peopke money, but hearing gruesome vaxx stories is just too much. i had the self appointed job of predicting trends in insurance, recruiting agents and selling, I DIDNT LIKE WHAT I WAS SEEING WITH MY OWN EYES.

Early on, i knew there was to be soooo much trouble down the road. but, i did help many people. they are pretty much ALL GOD LOVING, PATRIOT TRUMP SUPPORTERS!!! AND HEALTHY

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

Now, i choose to do GODS WORK. BEEN INVOLVED WITH THE NEW ORLEANS MISSION, LYNHAVEN RETREAT FOR WOMEN IN HAMMOND LA, GIVING HOPE RETREAT IN LOCOMB/ SLIDELL LA (Men) ,AND THERES THE FLORIDA DIVISION.

PLANS ARE LAID FOR A WOMEN AND THEIR CHILDREN. HUGE PROPERTY.

GOD IS SO GREAT!!

We teach and learn SCRIPTURE AND THE HEALING OF JESUS AS THE ONLY WAY!!!

REVIVAL INCOMING!!!

(1) Show this thread

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

And many others like us! All with a testimony🙏❤️

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Little jo59 to her Publication

AMEN!! ❤️🙏✝️

(1) Show this thread

Blessings my brother in Christ! 🤗

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Peaceful Protestor to her Publication

❤️🙏🕊️ God Bless You and May He continue to Bless Us All-Ways. 🙏

(1) Show this thread
Promises (feat. Joe L Barnes & Naomi Raine) - Maverick City | TRIBL - YouTube

Official Music Video for "Promises" featuring Joe L Barnes and Naomi Raine by Maverick City Music. "Promises" was written by Joe L Barnes, Carrington Gaines,...

In response WendyQ WWG!WGA to her Publication

Thank You and I Praise God for allowing it to be. I Love You So Very Much, I Am Grateful to Be here with You. ❤️🙏 May God Bless You All-Ways, as HE does.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Trumpsara45) can see their posts

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

I was a radiographer as a government contractor...then overdose of injected drugs by my dr then...boom I wasnt. So here I am with you great people!

In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication

God is So Great, I AM Thankful He has placed Us All Here ToGetHer.
I Love You So Very Much. ❤️🙏 Thank You for being here to witness with Us. I See You. 🤗😇

(1) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Our paths are not our own. Once we surrender to God, He uses us in His will. Its glorious!

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Amen. ❤️🙏✝️ Amazing Grace!

(1) Show this thread

Country Garden Lady, 🌻 PATRIOT WWG1WGA, Truth Seeker, Plant Seeds of Love 💚💙💜 TS @CountryGardenLady17 Twitter @nonedarecallit

💙🙏 We go where our Heart takes us.

In response Wandering Soul to her Publication

Amen. ❤️🙏✝️ Love is the Flow.

(1) Show this thread