Only people mentioned by @Socrates in this post can reply

In response Authentic Citizen to his Publication

b.s...

Use discernment when considering all information to form an educated decision. I share information, but no necessarily I agree with it.

Trash.

🤔☝🏻☝🏻

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

Fake news will be fake news on fake news!!
They filmed it 2 yrs ago,,,,,,,,how?

Only followers of this user (@reset) can see their posts

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

That came through in my planefagging call sign gematria about a month ago.

Only followers of this user (@Mystogan) can see their posts

I hope this is wrong. I don't have the stomach for it.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Why is it so blurry. Looks like how my pics end up when I take them.

(1) Show this thread

This would make no sense. How would the media explain it when Trump goes out and says, " Hello, nobody shot me." Even if the DS did it to smoke him out of a hiding place, it could still be verified that he is alive, and the media would have to explain why the DS shot at a Trump clone, and they would have to explain cloning, and who and what the deep state is, their motive for wanting to create Trump drama and how they report fake news. Methinks someone made this meme up looking for gullible Trump supporters.

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Only explanation to why this would even be remotely true is to make the news outlets report fake news and or to try and prove some kind of point about the DS but not sure what that angle could be for such a thing. Possibly to show just how bad the DS wants to silence Trump?

(1) Show this thread