Only people mentioned by @sercorimo in this post can reply

Who’s pulling the strings

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

always hurts and you feel alone, when you try to open other ppl eyes they call you stupid , if this ever happens and it all true i will drink for us all and scream, i hear to help you.

In response Geo Taz to his Publication

😔ugh...yes! It is extremely frustrating.

(1) Show this thread

yeah 25 years at the age of 15 it makes you sick to see it really in the open like it is now. people think your crazy.

18 years now just enjoying the show! All is well.

Trump WON // Tyrannical Governments are a "danger to public health" so why don't we remove that first. The vaxx is poison

It's exhausting, lonely and liberating all at once

In response Gina PatriotMom to her Publication

I agree

(1) Show this thread

Honesty, Loyalty, Values and Respect very important to me. Love animals especially dogs! Love our country! God Bless the USA❤️🤍💙🇺🇸🦅

Thank you and you are right!

Mostly retired Veterinarian living in North Texas. Follower of the esoteric. Truth seeker since childhood. Q follower since Nov. 2017.

Hooray for us! We must keep on, keepin' on.

Fact!!

I love Jesus, my Country, President Trump!

Yep!

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

As soon as you let go... Own the victory in your own mind, and heart, you'll ride the emotional waves.

And from my experience, at this point ~ I need the Coast Guard, 'cause I'm tired AF. 🐸

🔥 ----> And, yet, I believe without hesitation.