Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

A long time friend just called us to tell us her father died. He was quite old, but he recently had the jab. His daughter took him to the doctor because he was covered with red sunburn! It wasn't sunburn. It was the damn rash from the jab! They f**king killed him!

I am a 51 yr old mom of 2 awesome kids. I walk on faith in Gods grace. I ❤️Trump n All patriots n want to help humanity in any way#GodSpeed

In response Meeka Stella to her Publication

i am so very sorry it is so very sad to see the fallout from a 99.9% curable virus claasified as the “common cold/ flu” we will keep you and you friend in our prayers

Thank you! It is so sad, and close family members have taken the jab. I live every day waiting for the shoe to drop. I pray about it, but I know it could happen. 😢

In response Kim Laughlin to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MeekaStella in this post can reply

For God and Country! Love my Family ,Our Beautiful Country, Nature ,My Garden & House plants! Happily Married, God Bless America! WWG1WGA

In response Meeka Stella to her Publication

😔same here

I am a 51 yr old mom of 2 awesome kids. I walk on faith in Gods grace. I ❤️Trump n All patriots n want to help humanity in any way#GodSpeed

In response Lifetime Patriot to her Publication

thats why we stick together also remember we cant Resonate with some people because it will bring down our vibration and the vibration of the collective

(1) Show this thread