Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

DON'T WORRY HE'S NO LONGER IN CHARGE!! JUNIOR IS!!

Carrying the torch with other PATRIOTS so that we could CRUSH the PEDO, SATANIC, EVIL DEMONCRATS to bring HOPE & LIBERTY to our country🇺🇸

DAMN GOOD🙏💥💥💥💥💥

Truth seeker, spiritualist, thinker, family woman, love God, small business owner and artist.

Brilliant😘

AMEN!!!! 😘❤🤗🙏🏼💋👏😁🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

Oh, I love her!! So smart and down-to-earth. The lolipop is priceless.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

best thing I heard all day. Woke up to it this am and was like yeah, people are smarter than these fooks think

Follower of the Lord Jesus Christ ✝️ Patriot🇺🇸 Truth Seeker and Truth Speaker‼️ MAGA Thankful for Donald J Trump 💜

WOW‼️ Seriously AWESOME🙏🙌🏻🥳

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

Brilliant young lady!!

Smart little cookie.

💖We are all God’s children.💖

She is sane and impeccable in her arguments.

Speaking of Einstein, here's kid Einstein correcting his professor that God did not create evil... mic drop!😎 One of my all time favs

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

In response Aquilina 777 to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Trumpsara45) can see their posts

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

Amen! What SHE SAID!

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

God is constantly communicating with us and through us. Not even 2 minutes after I shared this vídeo, I came across this one.
God Wins!

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

Wow spot on! Sit down scientists!

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

WHOOOOOO!!!#Goosebumps!!!!😍😇🙏🤗

(3) Show this thread

oh my goosebumps 😍

Very smart Kid

Christian ,Dad ,Husband ,Grandfather and Lover of Truth. Conspiracy theories coming TRUE.

Spot on

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

very excellent analogy.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

WOWWWWW.... WHOA>>>>> who IS this.... AMAZING... WONDERFUL!

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

How true! What an intelligent young lady. Makes you pause and think about what she is saying.