Only people mentioned by @JoyceChandler in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@MMKowalski1) can see their posts

Recently purged from Twitter, was banned from Fb for 2 yrs. #SaveTheChildren #GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident WWG1WGA

In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication

58 yo here in Ohio. Not a grandma yet. More like 6+ hrs. At one point I was working with others on fb and we were reaching more than 30 million people with our collective groups and pages on fb, our twitter accts and even a website. Some were even branching out to some of the new social media platforms. Then Sept of 2018 the bulk of us were kicked off fb. Its amazing what can be done when you work as a team.😉

DNA=American Patriot Mayflower ancestors to digital warriors. Love my Family-God-Country. Finding/helping those in need my passion. MAGA

Glad to be of service, and red piling anyone who wil listen. I left a hostile work place trying to teach the ignorant who moved here only because Mary Jane is legal. I used to love Colorado. Here's to loving it again. Oh and just to piss people off (According to Granny) I tell them Jesus loves them. Time for the eye rolls. Imagine what they think when I report seeing a UFO? Yep, right over my head I saw it bend light and cloak itself. I even waved at it. I am sure I lost no time. Or did I? Never cause me to doubt Jesus for a minute, but it caused them to doubt me. Ya!

Love my husband, family, angibals. BFF's with J.C. ✝️ Hospice RN for 16yrs (retired). Love our President Trump. Freedom or bust! WWG1WGA

How about a 59 yr old grandmother of 5 from Idaho...842 followers here. Got the boot from Twitter along with 5 million other free thinking patriots during the first purge last year. I wear it like a badge of honor. 🇺🇸

In God I Trust. WAussie Warrior, Duty First Digger, Smart Sovereign Sandgroper with a Human Kind Heart. Telegram https://t.me/DV7WA 🤠⚔️🖖

In response MrsMcMaga Nurse17 to her Publication

Purged with the President.
Yeh I Strut. Hold my head High. All Glory to God.

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

In response MrsMcMaga Nurse17 to her Publication

Booted for giving@jack a list of character flaws to
choose from to let all know which ones applied to him.
some were kinda brutal

(3) Show this thread

and me, a 68 year old grandmother whose family thinks she is nuts, and who has been researching for 4 plus years now, since Q dropped his first read......and I am in Australia BECAUSE it's not all about AMERICA!

Half way to Heaven, spouse of a military veteran. GODSPEED #wwg1wga #allkidsmatter

Always known the Boomer generation would change the world for the better!

In response Military spouse to her Publication

Yes we will

(1) Show this thread

Thats called waking up!

Sweet!

Well I am a 71 yr young Grandmother of 6 and Great Grandmother or 8 with a great grandson on the way in a few weeks!! I am all in and holding the line!!!

68 keeps pop'n up around me...odd stuff