mASSIVE Tesla Coil in Texas-Conversation starter when driving I-35 between Italy & Milford.

Only people mentioned by @PhyllisDiller in this post can reply

Curious Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. Crass humor appreciate 🀣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame πŸ†. Gemini β™Š. Type -O β›”. T.I. πŸš”.

In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication

I've drove past it before, never knew it was a tesla coil, I thought it was just some kind of antenna. Its been there for a long time.

WWG1WGA. Jesus is my Savior. Child of God. Trump is the best President EVER!!!

WOW!!!! That is so freaking awesome to know it is for real!!! I just see it through the internet but you have actually seen it....that must be sooo cool.....

(1) Show this thread

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

I Want One!

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

GREAT NEWS about the Tesla coil...so if I understand what I read correctly, it only takes one coil to cover a range of hundreds of miles. I cant remember the exact number but it was astounding...We have a patriot that lives close to this area and she said she would go out there and take more pictures for us!!! That is so cool of her...all I can do is look at the internet and show everyone what I see from here...

(1) Show this thread

#GodBlessAmerica #GodWins #GladToBeAlive #HistoryInTheMaking

Fire it up!!!! Get that energy going!!!!

In response Charlotte Martingano to her Publication

For real... On one of my other posts I have the video that shows were they are removing power poles in NJ....and where did President Trump just relocate too?????

(1) Show this thread