Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Well Nana did find a pic I have never seen b4 in this video. Can you guess which one?

Ok Boss?

Nana has one question from this video?
Who did you say told you that it was a good idea to wear that little white swim suit that looked like tidey whities?

https://youtu.be/WXTljYg7SRU

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

IDK but when I checked it out this pic stuck out to me. Do you know who this woman is? It looks like Maxwell!

In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Photon in this post can reply

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

With the way the media is involved in everything, they are probably related. They look alike!

In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication

Amanpour was allegedly friends with Diana. After all these years, I have not been able to discern if she is a double agent or not. But some of her statements are def pro-DS. Of course, all good agents sound as though they're telling the truth when they're really lying.

(1) Show this thread