The Mockingbird Media has been deceiving billions for decades. They are about to get a taste of their own medicine shortly.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

It's been a long time coming!

I had to turn on MSNBShit.......totally crap....ha

Q follower from the beginning here to support digital soldiers to spread the truth, Patriot bleed red white and blue #WWG1WGA ProTrump

yes its about time 🍿🍿🍿

Are the patriots going to take over? 🤞🏻

Love my husband, family, angibals. BFF's with J.C. ✝️ Hospice RN for 16yrs (retired). Love our President Trump. Freedom or bust! WWG1WGA

YES PLEASE!!!! The only way things will start to change for the better is when the evil MSM is exposed and shut down.

In response MrsMcMaga Nurse17 to her Publication

I totally agree. Sheeple remain sheeple now because they can't unplug from the television.

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker in a world of lies. God chose well with Trump and has been a wild ride!

It's time.....so very mich time to expose the evil!

Am SO ready for this!

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

This will be a glorious day when they are exposed.

Patiently awaiting and spreading the word of the truth!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸❤️🤍💙🇺🇸🇺🇸❤️🤍💙🇺🇸🇺🇸 Tough job with non believers!!! 👍🏻TRUMP

very excited that there may finally be real news, real journalist and a stop to all the ISM'S!!!!!!!!

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

WWG1WGA, Researcher, Devoted to God and the truth, Looking forward "The Best is Yet to Come"

I can't wait to watch this show!

👊YES

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

Im thinking guided tours to Gitmo is a great idea for us all to see the scum in cages.

In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication

the zoo for sheik elite

(1) Show this thread

They tried to bury us, [They] didn’t know we were seeds

..definition of "about to"? 🙃❤️🇺🇸

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

In response Kairos Lion to her Publication

🤣🤣🤣🤣

(1) Show this thread