🤪Help! I'm breaking my brain. Thinking all that with vaccines is part of a larger plot.
For there is NO LOGIC in Trump recommending and praising this vaccine even though he is proud it was quickly made!
There's someone LYING here ... Is it all set up by people who get paid for this horror scenario, part of the movie. Because WHY should Trump feed the pharmaceutical industry with money when he likes to see them go bankrupt!
And now he is the most powerful man in the world and people very often follow the authority and feel that everything is in order.
But if Trump recommends that vaccine IF the truth is that people die like flies, then he is going against all ethics, morals and common sense. Then he SHOULD warn the people around the world.
To that extent, it will entail a great risk that he would later be charged with genocide as during WW2. Maybe it's all the cure as he recommended from the start and everything is a lie what we hear.😖😞

Your world is what you make it.

In response Maria. Liv. to her Publication

You already know the answer. I know you don’t believe that our 45th President helped create a vaccine to kill millions of people. I know at least 100 people who have been vaccinated. Most complained that their arm was sore. 2 felt light headed for an hour. It is NOT a bioweapon or any other crazy lie you’ve been told.

No, that's exactly what I mean. It's all a plot. I'm not naive and think Trump has gone crazy and deeply unintelligent but am trying to make people understand, that if it were a bioweapon, Trump would put himself in great danger. I personally can certainly not see any logic in all that has been shown and discussed. Why I posted it as I can not understand people do not put bigger ???? to the circus. It screams to heaven that it is illogical.

In response True Yorker to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @maria07 in this post can reply

Your world is what you make it.

In response Maria. Liv. to her Publication

Agreed. Perhaps we can reach some who need to be reached.