Hi family.. #SaveTheChildren, WWG1WGA, Honored to be apart of history, One crazy trip we are on. Ready to clean up after the Storm. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’¦

πŸŒΈπŸŒΊπŸŒΈπŸŒΊπŸŒΊπŸŒΈπŸŒΊπŸŒΈπŸŒΊπŸŒΈπŸŒΊπŸΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜Ž

In response Kathleen Carr to her Publication

SHARP< ALERT, TOTAL BAD ASS>

Hi family.. #SaveTheChildren, WWG1WGA, Honored to be apart of history, One crazy trip we are on. Ready to clean up after the Storm. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’¦

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

BEAUTIFUL TIFFANY BLUE BAD- ASSESπŸ™πŸ»πŸ‘—πŸ•Άβœ¨πŸ’«βœ¨

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

πŸΈπŸ˜ŽπŸŒΊπŸŒΈπŸŒΊπŸŒΈβœ¨πŸ™πŸ»βœ¨πŸ™πŸ»πŸŒΊβ™₯️

ChristJesusisLord TwitterCriminal permanent suspension: Darlene@Darlene20503600 b/c I retweeted?? #SaveTheChildren !!

Getty's images: I located a pic at a similar angle...tough to find and need someone to place them side by side, pls, to compare to see if his walk/step is similar.

πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜—β™₯️😎πŸ₯Έ

In response MARINE_LEO_ Mom to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Oceanblue in this post can reply

ChristJesusisLord TwitterCriminal permanent suspension: Darlene@Darlene20503600 b/c I retweeted?? #SaveTheChildren !!

Thank you! The left hand on the suit guy almost looks plastic in the pic. Hmmm, not easy to decide if those guys are a match...I appreciate you and your work!

In response MARINE_LEO_ Mom to her Publication

πŸ‘€πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’™πŸΈπŸ˜Ž

(1) Show this thread

πŸ‘€πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜Žβ€οΈβ›΅οΈπŸΈ