Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

If that's true, we DESERVED to see it.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication

And you wi hear his confessions to all his crime at the right time. This is a Military Operation and when these Genrals feel its time only then will your hear their confessions.

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

I don't care about the confession, I want to see the execution!

In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication

Remember as Christ said to the crowd that was going to stone to death for adultry. John 8:7 ; “Let he who is without sins cast the first stone at her“ and they understood and walked away. So don’t be so eager to see an execution as this is not your place to be satisfied rather the Military Judges in the Tribunal.

Only people mentioned by @lee in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lenore Lahnagan, click on at the bottom under it