Does anyone have the A.I./Morgellon’s Rid Alfalfa Soak Remedy disclosed by Gene Decode? If so, could you please share it here, in the comment section? And/or ... if you have his gmail address, I would greatly appreciate that, too — he has given it out in interviews with people on YT, Rumble, etc.; but I seem to have misplaced the piece of paper upon which I wrote it. It’s somewhere in my house, I kniw. the question is where? Thank you, in advance, for any help in this inquiry. I know it’s 100% Alfalfa Pellets, VERY hot water in which to soak, Dr. Bonner’s Peppermint Soap [organic dishwashing soap]; but he specified alfalfa pellets for hamster/guinea pigs/specific kind of animal. I don’t recall if he ever said how much of the pellets to soak in, or for how long. He was very specific, other than that, on the actual process; but I cannot remember all of the specific steps of the whole thing. many thanks! 😊

Only people mentioned by @mck2 in this post can reply

In response mck2 USA to her Publication

Detox for vax:
From Gene Decode:
In hottest tolerable bath water:
1/2 ml organic or non toxic detergent (I would use a little more as 1/2 ml is so tiny)
1 cup hamster pellets (made of alfalfa--from pet supply store)
(If you have a black light you can see the migration of the nanoparticles going for the alfalfa--according to G Decode)
After soaking, shower w Dr Bronners pepermint soap (universal cleanser)
Put on rubber gloves to clean bathtub w diatomaceous earth, activated charcoal and zeolites. (I don't have zeolites but can use the others)
This was on interview of GD with Michael Jaco. MJ mentioned also using Borax internally which I've done in past 1/16-1/8 tsp daily. He showed a Borax package which had printed on the back "Only known nanobot replication inhibitor". I learned some time back that it also works to decalcify the pineal gland (third eye gland/connection to Source). Flouride calcifies pineal gland and most easily taken up by salivary glands in mouth--water, toot

Profoundly-grateful to be an American & for President Trump & all of our heroes who’ve served this nation. The Best Is Yet To Come! WWG1WGA!

In response Leslie Henson to her Publication

wow! i am just now seeing this. thank you, and I’m sorry that I haven’t thanked you until now. i would have, if I had seen before now. it took time and diligence for you to write this all out, and I really appreciate it.

(1) Show this thread