Only people mentioned by @FreeThinker in this post can reply

In response Free Thinker to his Publication

I think this is from Avici, so music videos.

looks like it's from the movie A World of Glory?

found this which talks about similar scene

https://www.reddit.com/r/tipofmytongue/comments/4abolj/tomt_video_clip_from_a_movie_where_people_are/

In GOD I trust! Patriot! Being a mom is my greatest accomplishment. America is my home!🇺🇸🙏🏽🌏🙏🏽🇺🇸 Awake! Digital Soldier

You think this is staged!! Kind of like Nazi Germany and all of that horrific genocide never happened, right? WRONG!! This IS REALLY HAPPENING!!! If this doesn't make you want to cry you just might be in at a serious spiritual deficit!!

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Looks like a movie, staged as all get out. Women not starving; women not fat, so... casting. Guy who turns to camera, twice. What movie? Predictive programming? Colorized?

Pissed off Patriot waiting impatiently for the day when good people will have to do bad things to bad people. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸⭐⭐⭐🐸🐸🐸

ok...someone friggin' clue me in...where the hell is this? Makes no sense and looks staged. No denying sick shit like this happens, but we need a target to focus on. 😡

Open mind. Awake, here for a purpose. The purpose is to build a new world. . For us all to be Free.

This is horrible, evil, nasty, can't stop crying. This people will soon be gone for all time. These people are in a far better place than we are.

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

what the hell is this?!

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

That's right, "HELL", it is here on earth, right under our noses.

(1) Show this thread