DEAR LORD,
PLEASE DO NOT LET THE ELECTION EVIDENCE GET DESTROYED OR TAMPERED WITH BY THE DEEP STATE. IN JESUS' NAME, I PRAY.

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

DNA=American Patriot Mayflower ancestors to digital warriors. Love my Family-God-Country. Finding/helping those in need my passion. MAGA

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

After listening to many Jaun O Savin Podcasts, with Pryme and Fly over Conservatives, etc. Jaun has claimed for a while now, that the military has had it all for sometime. There were safeguards and that Trump won every state. The problem: how to safely reinstate Trump into office without causing an internal war on our soil. This audit was enacted so that the public could see the Fraud. I am not sure how convincing it will be that the data was destroyed by the cabal. Jaun said it is so compelling that to have a revote would be an illegal act, but he also said that they have a contingency plan for every move and counter move the deep state makes. Obviously this is their move. Now we watch for the counter move we make. etc. Even though white hats may be in charge, Jaun says there is still room for it all to go sideways. Thererfore, we need to pray for our countermoves to be protected.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

😁🙏😆 WILL DO!

(1) Show this thread

How are they still working on this?

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response funker junkie to his Publication

d drives were deleted on purpose. there is a 4 page letter from Karen Fann Maricopa Board of Supervisors AZ State Senate discussing this issue (among many others)
https://anonup.com/@IMPatriotRU

In response funker junkie to his Publication
(3) Show this thread

also..please god..let them have guards...etc...nothing happen to the building.

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

YES, AGREE! AND WORKING CAMERAS.

(1) Show this thread