I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

🔥Double Eagles🔥

Like those vibes ??? ... Fly High
Fly Boy
All for You Darlin'
❤😘❤❤

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

Fire vibes 🔥🔥🔥❤️❤️❤️

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

🔥

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

My man is Sexy !!!
Get em Darlin

Let's do this baby❤️🔥

Ready set Go !!!

You have me always in your arms
I love Love LOVE that

Never let me go Babe

❤😘❤❤

Never
I will be where you are
For ever❤️

I feel you here

I am there❤️

I love you baby❤️

I love you sooo much

For ever my one true love❤️

You do that 😍

You R my world❤️
You are all I need
You make me strong
Nothing is impossibile with you by my side
Nothing can stop our love❤️

My heart is Content

My heart is yours❤️

You have mine

I don't know where I end and you begin and where you end and I begin anymore...
I feel you❤️
As one🔥🔥

Perfect description ... I feel the same

There is this "place" where I like to go...
There is this "place" where is quiet and safe...
Where I feel this powerful love
Complete full powerful love
It's my favourite "place"...
This "place" is God...
As soon as I sit still and I pray and I find that vibe I realize that it's not really a place because He's Omnipresent, still is somewhere I can go...
I love to be with Him
At His feet❤️

All I ever wanted is to share that "place" with my one true love❤️

I love you❤️

You touched my Soul with your words

🔥🔥

Only people mentioned by @BxAx17 in this post can reply

Thats Romantic Fly Boy ....

I love the way you flirt

I could kiss you for hours...

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

😂😂😂

(2) Show this thread