JUST GOT MY TEST RESULTS- I AM POSITIVE FOR CORONAVIRUS BUT I HAVE ZERO SYMPTOMS🤯🤯🤯#MINDFUCK -CANT GO 2 WORK-AM I ALLOWED 2 GO GROCERY SHOPPING? I NEED FOOD

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

IM A MANAGER AT HIGH VOLUME GROCERY STORE & I HAD TO GET TESTED PER CORPORATE SINCE SOMEONE TESTED POSITIVE IN MY HOUSE.

I don't understand, why did you go for the test with everything that's been debunked, and proven.
Fresh test kits untampered =positive
Water=positive
Cola=positive
Watermelon =positive
Air=positive
The list goes on with tests that people/doctors etc have sent in.
And the videos of the fibers that are on the tests that move about and rejoin to each other when picked apart should scare the shi£ out of anyone even thinking about taking one.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

🇺🇲#GodWins #allforgodsglory #familyiseverything #savethechildrenworldwide Do not be fooled friends for the fallen are amongst the 144...

its not real. Use your own discernment.

instacart..

instacart..

🇺🇲#GodWins #allforgodsglory #familyiseverything #savethechildrenworldwide Do not be fooled friends for the fallen are amongst the 144...

lol you do not have anything to worry about...only the chip the test may have left in your brain.

I like to clown around when the trolls around. Too bad the trolls can't find me here in MAGA Country! Together we win!

Just go about your day...and be social about it.