💥💥💥Original vaccines by the DS were going to kill us. This is the tribunal complaint affidavit from April 2020 for Fauci, Gates, CDC, WHO and others. Masks were supposed to lessen our immunity, ventilators were intended to rupture our lungs etc. EVIL.

http://humanrightstribunal.international/?page_id=288

Only people mentioned by @MysticalMrs in this post can reply

Love and Peace to all my brothers and sisters of the world.

In response Mystical Mrs to her Publication

how do you make sure that this document is REAL?

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

Polly is great. Fascinating to learn Alice in Wonderland is an interrogation technique to keep us confused, thereby breaking our spirit.
I never understood the reference before. Now it makes sense.
Thanks for posting.

(1) Show this thread

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

we're going to be short some doctors and scientists for a while after they hang for their crimes but thats okay, they were into evil stuff.

Promoting integrity in healthcare since 1999.

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

All I know is that I want all of our loved ones healed. If the best is yet to come, we all need to experience it together.

so what are the shots?

Aren't these the same vaccines they are giving now that are killing some people?

Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!🐸 🇺🇸#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

In response LaDonna Mitchell to his Publication

I wish we knew!!

(1) Show this thread

Just EVIL .

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Read this one and note the date being used. I read somewhere we were going to a new calendar system.......
http://humanrightstribunal.international/?wpfb_dl=846