Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

Like was Spade not JFK Jr or John John's very good friend as a kid????
I know this to be true.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

jfk jr and james spader went to andover together.

(prep school)

how many coincidences until mathematically impossible???

WWG1WGA !!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response The Deflationist to his Publication

That is too funny. I loved him in the show Boston Legal.

(1) Show this thread

Hi family.. #SaveTheChildren, WWG1WGA, Honored to be apart of history, One crazy trip we are on. Ready to clean up after the Storm. 🙏🏻💦

✨⚡️✨🙏🏻❤️🧐😎

Twit: Sweet Caroline. "Wondering" what I said to twerk Twit off. Love DJT & FLOTUS. 1949 model, still running. Love God, USA & MA

hmmmm......

Just an average Joe, happily married, working, riding, playing music, praying for the America with Patriot, Constitutional leadership!

Been telling people that are still sleeping or starting to wake to watch this show. I tell them if they want to see how are government operates, watch the Blacklist. We also hope that all those still part of the show are good guys.

TruthSocial: https://truthsocial.com/@Lukesnonna Donald Trump is my President!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸 Trust the Man!! He has never let us down.

Blacklist is my favorite series! Love James Spader! I pray he is a GOOD GUY in real life!

💖We are all God’s children.💖

The Blacklist is still running. It has a Russia, Russia, Russia thread that runs through the seasons, but that’s not its only thread. James Spader is extraordinary, hoping he’s a good one. Every episode reveals new cabal tentacles.

He was friends with JFK Jr !!

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

priceless reACTions👍🏼

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Love this and him have watched this series from the beginning!

God Always Wins. We The People will take back our Great Nation! Hold the Line. Follow me on telegram TruthBeToldWithLisher77

Wow! I watched this series (Blacklist) before I woke up and hadn't watched it again since. Makes me mad to see how plain as day they are giving us the info if you have eyes to see!

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟A New World ahead🎉🌟🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

In response Lish Lish to her Publication

Interesting! Have not watched any of it yet, but, maybe now might look into it. 🤔 Everything said in that clip certainly rings true!! Amazing how they turn truth into fiction!

(1) Show this thread

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Art imitating life. They were telling us all along

wonder is James Spader is a good guy. Blacklist is a great show

DNA=American Patriot Mayflower ancestors to digital warriors. Love my Family-God-Country. Finding/helping those in need my passion. MAGA

In response Amelda 178 to her Publication

HE and JR good friends HE tells story of dinner in home of Jaquline Kennedy, just HE with jfk and mom, on late night.

(1) Show this thread

what is this show or movie?

20 year Veteran. Aircraft mechanic. Constitutional Conservative.

Truth. blacklist is a fun show also 😁