Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Ok 7 days now, we gonna need to know you ok now!

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

Hope all is well Doq - we miss you!

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

we miss you Doq, hope all is well

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

CIA PUPPET ELON...HOW NICE OF HIM !

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

I hope all is well with you Doq! Your absence is noticed. 🙏❤️

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

People in these states must call and pressure their elected officials in support of the following bills that will criminalize transgender chemical castration of children:

Alabama: HB 1, SB 10

Florida: HB 935

Kentucky: HB 477

Louisiana: HB 104

Missouri: SB 442

Oklahoma: SB 676

South Carolina: H4047

Texas: SB 1311

The legislative session ends in just a few weeks in most states. So far Arkansas is the only state that has passed a ban like this into law. Make your state next. Republicans are lazy and cowardly, the only time they ever respond is when they are met with overwhelming pressure.

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

GET SOME

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Cool as a cucumber and ready for Close Encounters Of The 17th Kind. 🍿

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

You been awfully quiet over there.
Nana is hoping you are resting up cause u gonna have a lot to do soon with all those blueprints!

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

loving it. what a ride

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

I Trust the Plan but as we get closer I feel myself feeling a bit more anxious and stressed. Praying it happens soon🙏

🇮🇹🇺🇸Italian-American daughter of immigrants who became U.S. citizens and helped make America great! ❤️🇱🇷☀️🙏🏻❤️ #WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG

please tell me this means that shit is finally going to hit the fan

God is Love and we are the light of the world. Witnessing the greatest movement in history and supporting the best I can.🙏❤️💫

I’ll admit Joe Joe’s tweet through me into a tissy. I don’t like being told what to do.

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

a lot of patriots showing support for PDJT
waking up happenig on stocktwiits
i love the white astronaut glove in the photo 😎
Great Things are happening with Doge Doq
have a fabulous friday!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

is this mannequin/tesla still supposedly up there? Never thought for a second it was real.

Don't panic, because it's only a movie? Nothing is real?

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

In response Christian Schlater to his Publication

Oh, things are definitely real.

(1) Show this thread