Only people mentioned by @TheGreatAwoken in this post can reply

In response TheGreat Awoken to his Publication

so true. but its not like we have been asleep we have been working and raising our families

11:11 Think for self Do own research 2A SaveTheChildren Love Light Peace Tesla 369. Also on GAB.com and Telegram

In response Erin Reasoner to her Publication

❤️That's exactly what you were suppose to do. Live your life.

(1) Show this thread

I love God, my family and my country! I’m married, 7 grandchildren. President Trump please come back. 🚫NO DM please 🚫

yes, its been brutal. dont be sorry, glad you’re here

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

This is so truthful. I am so thankful that those fighting for humanity didn't give up on US! Thank you!
NEVER GIVEUP!

Only followers of this user (@ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@ElaMarriti) can see their posts

I am 53 and have been awake pretty much my entire life. I have always gone my own way and called bullshit on all things wanting to know more. Not to mention I have had visions about the futre and at the time I didn’t always know what they meant so I was always praying asking God to show me signs and of course the good Lord always did. I love you all and we just need to keep speaking God’s truth.

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

WELL WHAT TOOK YA’LL SO LONG ? DONT LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN 😊

11:11 Think for self Do own research 2A SaveTheChildren Love Light Peace Tesla 369. Also on GAB.com and Telegram

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Many of us have been awake for decades. Me for over 3.
Many more, unfortunately, go about their day completely oblivious to The Great Awakening and Q.
All will eventually awaken when THE MEDIA narrative changes.

(1) Show this thread

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟A New World ahead🎉🌟🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

Completely agree with this sentiment. These thoughts have crossed my mind for quite a long while. Thank goodness more and more eyes and minds are willing to comprehend our new reality. WWG1WGA.

about 20 years give or take... 911 in the USMC just didnt add up. we are ready! wwg1wga

well lucky me 15 when I was learning about all this and now 45. Never would have thought it would be in my lifetime it all comes to an end.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Thank you - I woke up in or around 1988. It's been a long haul - We are so happy to see you all coming along for the ride.

I can't imagine. I have lots to learn.

My husband of 46 years was one of them. He died 7 months before covid hit. Sometimes I wish he were here to be vindicated. He knew something was wrong way back, even before we met. And he never ever bowed down. He just dug deeper and deeper down that rabbit hole with me right behind him. "and you shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free" John 8:32

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟A New World ahead🎉🌟🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

In response carol munoz to her Publication

🙏🙏👍

(1) Show this thread

Agreed. I have had my head square up my ass for years. I'm grateful to the men and women that endured the public ignorance for years listening to State of the Union addresses from deep state traitors. Thank you all and God Bless each of you. I am fully awake now not to ever return to complete stupidity. The TRUTH has been right in front of me the whole time.

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Follower of Jesus, Retired teacher, Trump supporter, Grandmother, Wife, Sister, Daughter, Peacemaker No DMs.

I can not even start to imagine what it’s been like for them. I’ve only been awake a year at the end of May. When I get discouraged I remind myself of these great Patriots who have held on so much longer.

PROUD PATRIOT🇺🇸 Meme Queen🤗 Good Vibes Only! 💩 Attitudes Not Welcome! 💋#GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident #WeThePeople #OneNationUnderGod

The OG Truthers are extremely intelligent beings with beautiful souls! I think about this quite often and I always come to the same conclusion..Those that have been awake for years were handpicked by God to speak the truth and educate others because He knew it would take a special kind of person to literally have the weight of the world on their shoulders until others are awakened and come together as one.❤️

True Red,white&blue Don't take my posts to be factual untill you research for yourself mix coms for a reason..Now down the 🐇🕳

not all of us unfortunately hopefully more and more... its staring to be a wedge in alot of relationships.

Tenacious Wisconsinite fighting government and medical tyranny. Redpilling for many years before I knew it was redpilling.Where is my origin

In response Ann Retzlaff to her Publication

Well when I come to US, I will come and visit your campground Ann

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

It was pretty bad