Good luck with that, Joe.
I've got Daddy DeSantis on my side. 🤠

Only people mentioned by @AmberWaves1111 in this post can reply

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

In response Amber Waves to her Publication

Like we listen to you scumbag, eff off

Dick-tater

I'm a veterinarian tech,Wife of a Navy vet, ,keeping the vibe high🌈⚡⭐🌈Love the USA & Donald J Trump💜🇺🇸💜 Jesus is my savior

LMAO!! To bad Joey I know my rights and you will not take them from me no matter how hard you try.
and you have absolutely nothing to say about my medical.. capiche

*AMERICA* We are the precipice #WWG1WGA /If you wear the mask, you're the problem, and not my type of person.

FUCK YOU BUDDDDDY
FAKE PRESIDENT

From an impotent nobody

If you do not know that I am crazy; then you do not know me at all! I am a Christian & Patriot!

there is no rule that says we have to wear a mask or get vaccinated.

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

American Patriot who Loves God and The United States of America 🇺🇸 , supports President Trump and American Patriots. #WWG1WGA #MAGA

Not my President can go FOOK himself!!

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

hey joe in case ya didnt know we give zero fooks what you think. about anything.😁

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

now thats simple😆

(1) Show this thread

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Not my President!

TESLA ENERGY, JASON Q, CHARLIE WARD,X22 REPORT, MICHAEL JACO, SIMON PARKES, NICHOLAS VENIAMIN, UTSAVA,MEL-K, CHILDREN RESCUED AND MED BEDS

POTUS OF A DEFUNCT BANKRUPT CORPORATION‼️THAT DON’T WORK‼️AND HE’S NOT MY PRESIDENT‼️‼️