Maricopa County THINKS they deleted the election darabases.

Remember Q said:
We have everything.
How can we use what we know?
How do you ‘legally’ inject/make public/use as evidence?

Also, Q3966 said, “While difficult, it is important to understand this must be done by the book.”

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Native Texan, born and bred. Live in Tennessee with my husband and two German shorthaired pointers, and we bleed red, white, and blue!

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

They "think" they deleted the databases my ass.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

🐸 "Why is it taking so long..?"

"Why haven't we seen the EBS yet?" 🐸

Consider this theory..:

If you had your hand on the lever, to reset power back to the people, knowing the [DS] will fight back and every system, every supply-chain, every news outlet, electrical, water, etc... will potentially SHUT OFF for ANY extended timeframe (more than 4 days is total chaos in the making)...

When would you pull that lever.????? Winter, Spring, Summer, or Fall?

I'd pull it right around Mid-June(ish). 💟✝️💟 Think about the frail fringes of our people, waiting for the right "season" = LOVE & WISDOM.

Total Conspiracy Theory 👆 , jus' sayin'.

#NCSWIC || #SaveTheChildren || #FamilyIsEverything

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Through a good old discovery.

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! 🇺🇸🦅

EVERYTHING!