From George News on Telegram: EYES ON AZ!! THE WHOLE WORLD IS WATCHING!!

You can follow me there as well: https://t.me/johnny_cue_17

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Who is watching if media is ignoring it, not giving it any attention?

Constitutional Conservative, only awake since Jan 2020

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

I think I’m going to need more eyeballs.✅😁😂😂😂

from Argentina watching and following and supporting the president not only of the United States ... the president of the world Donald Trump, because that is how my heart feels🇦🇷🇺🇲🙏❤

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Andrea Crisanti to her Publication

We love you too. believe that! 💞💞💞💞💞

(1) Show this thread

I hope The Miracle start very soon🙏

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Once the Evidence is presented and there is clear proof that there was election fraud, what would happen then? We know Congress, Senate, Judges are corrupt. Going back the the SCOTUS is like doing the same over and over and expecting different results. Right? So what is the next Ste, after Arizona? Does anyone know??

Let's pull everyone from the Left & Right & become centered

In response Jose Bito to his Publication

Word is when the forensic audits start turning the electoral around a domino effect will happen snd President Trump will be proven the victor by a long shot.
Fear off nuclear world war to get everyone's attention but don't fear it it's yo get the EBS activated and the criminal elite will be confessing on everyones phones and TV'S.
BLM and antifa will try to start something and will be meet with fury from the military since they already know each and everyone of them.
4 to 6% will be lost forever from indoctrination.
A new election will be done by means of quantum computing.
President Trump wins the biggest landslide ever.
The Federal reserve will be dissolved and $ will be backed by the gold standard.
Also, Nesara/Gesara activated worldwide.
The Great Awakening.

(1) Show this thread