Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

A pioneering leader with an accomplished career as an Organizational Change Agent, High-Level Security Expert, and Business Development

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Time to exterminate this family and others like this one. Today and now.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Bill Kimball to his Publication

I hope you are not referring to the children because I'm certain the med beds will be able to remove the memories of the abuse

(1) Show this thread

👺The idiot who without a brain should be locked inside. It is completely disgusting that he stands there with his disgusting smile and thinks he is great that they make these signs. Out to the right with him. SICK!!👺🤮,

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Georgia election was the last straw. It was then that I knew without a shadow of a doubt that the whole fucking system was bullshit.

So they create a fake video to make it look like he DIDN'T fondle them so they can claim that the real one is the fake?
https://nerdbot.com/2019/01/12/jason-momoa-victim-of-fake-groping-video/

(2) Show this thread