Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Jack Willwakeu
@willwakeu
ยท
1h
THE FATHER HAS SHOWN ME THIS INFO 2 SHARE WITH U TRUTH WITH PROOF AS I HAVE 2 WAKEUP THOS WHO DONT NO BUT DREAMS. WHEN OTHERS WAKEUP THIS IS TRUTH. CHAOS WILL BE NEXT. STAY SAFE GOD SPEED NOW YOU TRULY KNOW O NEGATIVES ARE A RACE ITS NOT A RELIGION..

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Beautiful + Powerful + Ty = = = > < >

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JqAnon QueenQfSpring to her Publication

๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’œ

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

Sorry, can you explain a bit more. I consider myself
to be a white Jew. Is that not correct? Let's say my
race is Jewish what would my religion be? Interesting
to think about it.

In response robin fineman to her Publication

Idk hun I just repost Wakeu's posts.
He is part of the 144k and I would never presume to tell you what is real truth.
I could tell you what I think but that would just be my opinion.
This is something everyone must decide for themselves.
The assumption is that the elites of the Jews in Israel are not what they seem.
NOTHING in our history is what we have been told it seems.
What you are is what YOU are regardless of truth or lies of the past.
Someone recently said that just because EVERYONE believes something as truth DOES NOT make it actual truth.
Be the best YOU that you can be.
Many religious beliefs will turn out to be not truths.

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

Thank you! I've always thought that if the person was good
that's all that mattered and religion was a means to control
ppl. You are an Angel.

In response robin fineman to her Publication

Well Nana doesnt think all parts of Religion are wrong or bad, I just think that we were not given the whole picture and in some cases the picture we were given was manipulated.
It is more about spirituality for me than Religion. When I close my eyes and talk to God, nothing else exists!

Only people mentioned by @RobinD in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from robin fineman, click on at the bottom under it