Look up the "B12 enigma" with vegetarians. This is simply not at all true,,, sorry but it is not at all. Here is some very in-depth scientifically backed information on the human digestive system in comparison to primates. Links are provided in this investigation as well to research for the sources of this video information. I investigated this myself personally before making diet changes to be sure, and at over 50 I have ZERO health problems, not even arthritic joint pains. To believe we are vegan-based diet animals relies on having evolved FROM apes into humans which is also not at all true.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg0Ojxyc0PI&list=PLlcRHdOM-oJhDfmfQ0uwWnTtvjGPrZy0x

OUR GUT: Unlike other Great Apes, SPECIALIZED for Eating Meat, Not Plants - YouTube

Evidently our gut is specialized for eating meat, not for eating plants. In and by Nature, we are obligate carnivores. NOTE there is a decimal mistake at 28:...

In response ᎻᎧᎮᏋ ... to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @realyestervue in this post can reply

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

its more of a personal choice for me i only stopped eating meat two years ago. i will take a look at the video u sent so thanks

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response ᎻᎧᎮᏋ ... to her Publication

Love...thank you for your kind responses. I usually get angry responses, many filled with vulgarity.

(1) Show this thread