First time I have seen the footage of the missile hit the Pentagon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zze32ZEjt30&t=24s

911 Entire Pentagon Footage with missile impact never shown to public video 2 - YouTube

911 Entire Pentagon Footage with missile impact never shown to public video 2

Only people mentioned by @Backontrack in this post can reply

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

In response Back to the Future to his Publication

There is a better vid from across the street high up. It gives a better perspective than this one. You can clearly see something shoot straight across the ground, like it came from a truck or something.

https://anonup.com/thread/5408938

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

We who studied it when it happened knew there wasn't a plane hit it, no wreckage, no luggage, no passengers, etc.

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Looked like a 757 to me. 😂😂😂

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

This is the specific 9/11 video that woke me up 18 years ago. I came across this video in 2003. It was part of a short documentary produced in Spain. I hadn't been able to find it until today. Thank you!

It was a rocket fired from the ground at the base of the accounting office in the Pentagon. There was a police officer whose statement said in effect it wasn't a plane it didn't come from overhead.
I guess they figured they wouldn't be able to drive a van full of explosives up to the building as they did in Oklahoma City, and they couldn't penetrate the reinforced roof.

These frames show something driven into the Pentagon (right).

1. What things looked like before.
2. The object coming in from the right.
3. The object allegedly hitting the building.

Look carefully at the right side. Something is driven into the building. If it were flown, the speed would be higher and at a greater angle.

Maybe it's the artist thing (paying attention to details), but I watched every detail live that day and never saw a plane.

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

🤣😂🤣😂. i wonder if that was suppose to hide that or they are just stupid. Wow amazing his can people live with themselves all this time knowing this?

(1) Show this thread

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

I knew it was fake, but to actually see it...WoW.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

A Tomahawk Cruise Missle.

Patriot, Love America, Hate the D.S.

Old news. It's a cruise missile. Also, no large plane went down in PA. The towers and Bld. 7 were dropped with controlled demolition. Bush and crew need to be hung.

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

Who shot the missle? Mosad or CIA or both?

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication

Q Save Israel for Last - "By Way of Deception, thou shalt do War"
MOSSAD orchestrated - CIA backed.
Who fired just blame them both they are one and the same.
SCUM.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication

US Traitors did.

(3) Show this thread

Of course we've never seen this !!! Unbelievable arrogance to "destroy anything that doesn't make you king" - I don't see any plane!
However the WHITE POLE next the building, in the foreground, keeps disappearing and reappearing - what's that about???

Obey His voice, Guard His commands, Fear Him - our Creator www.lightheartedwanderer.com

Looks like arm of the entrance/exit going up and down

(1) Show this thread