Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

Nice job with the voting!

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

perv-itician...

In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication

Do you remember how wheaties would feature their athletes on their boxes of cereal?
I wish I was talented to do that that with all of our fine pedo politicians that deserve recognition for their ability to commit crimes and get away with it while running for office to boot.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Wth are you ppl in Virginia thinking? I mean sorry but Geez?

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

They are not thinking. They are sleeping. or Pedophilia is now excepted as normal.

(1) Show this thread

HANG THIS POS ! EVIL SHEER EVIL

after what has happened. i hope people really really check out the people who are running for any type of office. dont vote a particular party because your parents voted that way, your friends are voting that way, because they are leading in the polls, yes...vote, dont believe everything the candidate tells you..check it out yourself..dont be lazy and so trustful.

Send him to the gallows. What's wrong with the world, that pedophiles/monsters are running the cities and the world? Humans are the voters, humans must decide their fait.

Soo insane 🤬