Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

Christian ,Dad ,Husband ,Grandfather and Lover of Truth. Conspiracy theories coming TRUE.

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

We do not realize what we have till its gone.

Thought I lost yall yesturday. After loosing my twitter fam 8xs I believed we were safe here. So when the site was down, I was wrecked! Much love to you all for the strength and truth you share.

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Hey,@administrator, we were all panicking. What the heck happened?

Old school Finnish patriot, succesfully avoided social media so far, hence no hashtags, love animals, pure-blood, αγαπάω την Κρήτη 🇫🇮🇬🇷

Thank goodness! This site is my first experience of a social media, and now I understan what FOMO means and what all the fus is about 😂😂

I escaped Canazuela, and now I live to help you expose the truth!

Friggin separation anxiety.

Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

In response CAB Bro to his Publication

😸

(1) Show this thread

good cause i missed you Jimbo.

Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

In response carol munoz to her Publication

Thanks Carol. I missed everyone here as well.
I kept refreshing the page practically all day. 🐸

(1) Show this thread

🤔Wow, I spent the whole day thinking about the recent coms, wondering if I lost my last link to this whole "plan".......but you all know we have everything we need.....and we know MORE than we think

Guilty of taking my FREEDOM for granted! Awoken 12/19. Much love and appreciation to all. WWG1WGA 🙏🇺🇲💕 Peace & Love 😊

I kept getting "its just me!" talk about feeling lonely! 😆
Bright side is I finally got some work done around the house. 😎
God Bless All.
🙏🇺🇲💕

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

Could not get on all day. Thankful were back up.

What happened??!! ever "con$ervative site was shut down. WTH?!

In response Sher Patriot to her Publication

Not sure, I was getting a black page with line code errors. It's happened a few times before with no real explanation why. 🤔

(1) Show this thread

Radiographer for jet engines.

I thought something was wrong with my phone.

God is my co-pilot💙 Make Earth Great Again 🌎 🇨🇵🇺🇸🇨🇵🇺🇸🇨🇵🇺🇸🇨🇵🇺🇸🇨🇵🇺🇸 We are star🌟seeds

my god i thought the DS took it out🤣i was panicking!!!