Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

sounds like a threat to me

You are literally my favorite.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Shut the door Liz, you are letting flies in. Criminal Liz!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Just to keep it real up in here. We are celebrating that Liz Cheney is being replaced by someone in favor of Paris Climate Agreemant. Potentially very bad for repubs. Just sayin'
That's how they getcha

She's BEYOND pathetic..these people never know when to shut up....they just keep embarrassing themselves.