Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/4-months-keystone-pipeline-shut-gas-prices-highest-6-years-gas-stations-gas-gas-lines-several-states-nice-work-joe/?ff_source=Gab&ff_campaign=websitesharingbuttons
It’s Only Been 4 Months: Keystone Pipeline is Shut Down, Gas Prices Are Highest in 6 Years, Gas Stations Are Out of Gas, And Gas Lines in Several States – Nice Work, Joe!
By Jim Hoft

what to you make of this gas pipeline closure? I have been round IT since the 80s and everyone I worked for had a manual backup system that you could easily switch over to. If they can't over ride their system manually they have to be retarded. I can not help but think this event has another purpose.

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @G_Hard_Joe in this post can reply

Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

In response Phil Collins to his Publication

I'm not buying the "Cyber Attack" excuse. Just one more cog into the Dems wheelhouse to bring America down to its knees.