Anyone else excited as all get out :) I am so glad so many stepped up to the path the good Lord sent us to! This is the most AMAZING thing I have ever been a part of!! I have raised some hell in my time, but I have never been able to raise THIS MUCH HELL for the good of humanity. It feels amazing :) I feel so blessed. So synced. God is amazing. He blessed us with total strangers that have the same heart. We truly are One people. How amazing is that :) I love you guys. My life has forever been changed having found you all.

Only people mentioned by @Bennastix in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

28 years!!!! Amazing :) Bless you Patriot ! Vibes stay high here. No time for negativity. There is plenty of it too lol.

(1) Show this thread

Here to support my President, my country and THE CHILDREN πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ» πŸ™πŸ» πŸ’₯πŸ’₯THE STAGE IS SETπŸ’₯πŸ’₯

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

I like your VIBE Patriot ... MAGA πŸ‘ŠπŸ»πŸ’₯

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Blonde Bunny11 to her Publication

We all share the same vibes :) It feels wonderful to be so connected.

(1) Show this thread

Here to support my President, my country and THE CHILDREN πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ» πŸ™πŸ» πŸ’₯πŸ’₯THE STAGE IS SETπŸ’₯πŸ’₯

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

I like your VIBE Patriot ... MAGA πŸ‘ŠπŸ»πŸ’₯