Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

what to you make of this gas pipeline closure? I have been round IT since the 80s and everyone I worked for had a manual backup system that you could easily switch over to. If they can't over ride their system manually they have to be retarded. I can not help but think this event has another purpose.

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

what to you make of this gas pipeline closure? I have been round IT since the 80s and everyone I worked for had a manual backup system that you could easily switch over to. If they can't over ride their system manually they have to be retarded. I can not help but think this event has another purpose.

If you are an Aussie and say pull my finger you are likely to fart. Haaaa Waaaaa Awww that's soooo funny for us Australian's.🤣😆🤣

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@imat) can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

In response imat 2021 to her Publication

Trust only God, not man, then if another man also trusts God, you will both be guided to safety at then end.

if the other man put his allegiance elsewhere, God will sort hos path accordingly.

(2) Show this thread