God put you on this path.

Never forget it.

It’s up to YOU to have the courage to stay the course and trust Him.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Owner/Proprietor of Alice's Restaurant at The End Of The Universe https://gab.com/Drops7Of7Jupiter https://twitter.com/HadesLady777

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

The Full Armor of God is available to any who take up the fight for truth and light.
#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#GodWins

🍊I see you, I love you, I know who you really are. We are ONE family. agape4ever unconditional love Namaste #WWG1WGA

Debt and Tax Free

You are

A

Human and not a person!

Unity in multiplicity.

All of it - in and out of you.

Unfathomable and eternal.

Yes, yes and yes.

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Believer🙏🙌🕊,WWG1WGA🔔🇺🇸🦅🕊

🙏Amen!!!🕊️

I will Never Give Up! Trust the Plan #WWG1WGA #saveourchildren NO DIRECT MESSAGES!

Its getting to the point in the movie where we cant watch and have to participate for the climax ending...If we continue to watch we will lose the ending we wanted. Stand up for the fanale!

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

Amen 🙏❤️

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Thought u might activate this one yesterday?
Does "R" stand for Reserved or JR?
smiles
giggles

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

always keeping watch even when im distracted! she knows, NCSWC!!!😆🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Daniel 7:14 *She will Hold THE Torch DOB ❌ 10/18/1982 ❌

Hope No one is "Taking it Away"...
Cough...
i Am where i Need to Be....i will Be Waiting

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Are you kidding, Hell Nana is just getting cranked up.
We are getting close to the good part I think.
Creating, creating, creating!

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication

Nana ain't goin no where.
Be fearless!
Be like:

(1) Show this thread