Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

"THIS IS A MAP THAT IS DOWNLOADED IN EVERY AUTO PILOT COMPUTER..."

This is a comment within this post:
https://t.me/GhostEzra/6416

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

The further one follows the White Rabbit, the flat cooler the stuff on finds...

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

There's too much data to ignore. 20 years ago, I planned to sail down there. At every turn, I was "warned" it would not be successful...

I was young, and needed help to make the voyage. No help available.

Times have changed. I have my own resources. I will look for myself, need to know...

Been tracking many Rabbit Holes since the early 80's. Entirely a GOD-thing, most everyone in my life considers me batshit crazy.

But, they've become more curious over the past year... Red-Pill MOAB incoming, for many sleeping souls. ( It's going to be brutal, lots of suicides for the unsaved. )

In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication

I don't think it's crazy at all. What an adventure it would be. I think Trump will open it up though and I understand ds is still being cleared out, so you might want to wait just a while longer

No plans for the immediate future, distracted by Global Politics.

Only people mentioned by @OGAnonK3nob1 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from OGAnon K3nob1, click on at the bottom under it